Percakapan Bahasa Inggris 1.Applying Infusion2.Taking Blood Sample3.Applying Oxygen4.Measuring Blood

Percakapan bahasa inggris  1.Applying
infusion

2.Taking
blood sample

3.Applying
oxygen

4.Measuring
blood pressure

5.Teaching
effective coughing

6.Teaching
relaxation techniques

7.Giving
injury treatment

8.Teaching
range of motion (ROM)

9.Applying
NGT

10.Applying
catheter

Jawaban 1:

1 memakaikan infus
2 mengambil sampel darah
3 memasangkan oksigen
4 megukur tekanan darah
5 mengajarkan batuk yang efektif
6 megajarkan teknik relaksasi
7 memberi pengobatan pada cedera
8 mengajar jangkauan gerak
9 memasang nasogasthric tube
10 memasangkan kateter


Pertanyaan Terkait

Apa sebutan untuk : -orang inggris -bahasa inggris -negara inggris -orang malaysia -bahasa malaysia -negara malaysia -orang amerika -bahasa amerika -negara amerika 

Jawaban 1:

Negara berkulit putih
bahasa inggris
orang britania
mat salleh
melayu
pelaut gila
alaska
tionghoa
teritori
semoga membantu :)


tolong bikinin percakapan bahasa inggris menggunakan there is dan there are  dan mengundang seseorang buat ikut belajar bersama lengkap dengan greeting sama leave takingnya 

Jawaban 1:

A. Hi there is an exam tomorrow, have you prepared it? 
B. Yeah I heard about it. It seems that there are 25 questions are prepared by our teacher.
A. Oh my god, that's a lot
B. Do you want to prepare it with me tonight? we could study together in cafetaria at 07.00
A. Great! so talk to you later then! 
B. See you


Bagaimana cara membuat biografi dengan benar dan beri contohnya ?

Jawaban 1:

Biografi berisi cerita secara runtut seorang tokoh mulai dari masa dia kecil hingga akhir hayat atau puncak karirnya. COntoh biografi yang terkenal adalah milik pendiri perusahaan Apple, Steve Jobs. Untuk biografi di Indonesia biasanya terbit saat seseorang berusaha masuk ke kancah politik seperti biografi Chairil Tanjung atapun biografi Prabowo. 


Make good dialogues expressing feeling and atitude agung meets Hermin in a school canteen . They have a short conversation . Agung tell hermin that police stopped him yesterday. At first, he was very nervous because he doesn't have a driving license . In fact , the police distributed brosures

Jawaban 1:

H: hi, bro!
A: hi! Oh, I'd like to tell you something.
H: what?
A: I'm very nervous when I met someone last noon.
H: who? A pretty girl?
A: no, you are wrong! Haha
H: then?
A: a police.
H: what? 
A: ssstt, its very funny. Haha. At the first, I think that police will check my drive lisence. As you know, I don't have that. So, I'm nervous. Haha
H: then what happen with you and the police?
A: actually, that police not check my lisence. But he just gave me brochures.


Task 3. complete the dialogues below then practice it with your friend! 1.boni: good morning lia. how`s everything?
   lia: good morning, boni. I`m ok.(1)....... and you?
   boni: I`m not so bad (2).....
2.celvin: it is my english project of interviewing, sir.
   mr tio: let me see. (3)........,student!
   celvin: (4)........, sir.
3.tiara: hey, look at this! does this red car fit for me?
   via: ehm... I do not really like.
   tiara: how about the purple one?
   via: that`s it.(5).....,I think
   tiara: really? you kid, but (6).......
4.rhea: wow,(7).......,mom
   mom:of course, I made it special in your birthday dear.
   rhea: (8)........mom.may I taste just a little?
   mom:of course, you may. eat all but wait for your younger daughter.
5.adra: I have been doubt finding extraordinary thing for you.
   okta: why?
   adra: nothing. just leave a great thing in every moment. may you will like it. a pot of white                lily
   okta: it`s nice and unique gift l`veever had.(9)
   adra: (10).............


task 4. make thanking expression based on these situations!
1. your girlfriend/boyfriend gives you a luxury gift
2. your sister has just bought dinner for you.
3.you amaze with your ordering pizza by your mother
4. your friend helped to carry your travel bag.
5. the teacher likes to see your paint.


andy noya: well,come back with me andy noya in kick andy show. now, we have a special                       guest mr.dahlan iskan, our minister of country own work corporation. good                            evening, mr iskan. welcome to kick andy show.
mr. dahlan iskan: good evening, andy. thank you.
andy noya: well, congratulation for your new job as a new minister of country own corporation
mr dahlan iskan: ok. thank you. I think it`s an appreciation for me, never thought it before                               actually
andy noya: let`s go to the point mr iskan, we are so amazed with your works I mean, in your                   new policy in several last years
mr dahlan iskan: really?
andy noya: but flash back to your last project in pln or country electriciity company or before                    it. tell me some of them. I heard that you had been a reporter in tempo                                 magazine and jawa pos chief.
mr dahlan iskan: yes, it`s true. I just did small things as my grateful for god. I could be saved                           from my hepatitis. I run liver transplantation in 2008 in china
andy noya: wow, it`s great! it`s inspiring us.
mr dahlan iskan: thanks andy. I think it`s simple, andy. I only want to share my feeling. for                               me, whatever it is, the choice may be different, the ideology may be                                     different, but the point is how we, can share to others in our work, nothing                             is separate. just simple. that`s what we wanted to convey to all
andy noya: great! give applause for dahlan iskan and all, andy so I can sit and share                               here.thanks a lot.
andy noya: you`re welcome mr. iskan. have a great job for the next policy, we`ll wait some of them later the great discussion. I,andy noya thanks for watching me and see you it the same channel and time next week. see you!

task 2 answer these questions!
1.who is introduced by noya in kick andy program?
2.who is he in this case?
3.what are mr. iskan`s jobs before?
4.what happened with mr.iskan in 2008?
5.has mr.iskan ever be a chief of jawa pos?
6.explain about ideology shown by mr. iskan!
7.mention the praising expression in the dialogue above!
8.mention grateful expression there!

Jawaban 1:

Task 3:
1)thanks
2) thanks too
3) yours
4) here
5) that's more fit to you
6) i don't like purple
7) did u make this cake for me,
8) thank you so mucj
9) thank you
10) you're welcome

task 4:
1) thank you so much honey for the gift. i really love it
2) thanks sist for the dinner, you're my best sista ever
3) what a delicious pizza! this is the best pizza i ever eat
4) thanks for the help
5) thank you miss/miste, it's nothing

task 2 : i'm sorry, too lazy to read the text so i dont know the answer

Jawaban 2:

1 thanks
2 thanks to
3 here
4 yes
5 nice
6 i do not like purple
7 will you made thing for me
8 thanks
9 give you
10 by thx


Find the english error and explain it IBM has laid off 20 percent of their workforce with a signature on a single piece of paper

Jawaban 1:

Kalau IBM nya singular maka IBM has, dan their diganti dengan its
IBM has laid off 20 percent of its workforce by signing a signature on a single piece of paper
Kalau IBM nya plural maka menjadi IBM have, dan their dipertahankan 
IBM have laid off 20 percent of their workforce by signing a signature on a single piece of paper


Teacher : .....,if you wanted to find a job soon. Students :What does it mean?
Teacher : It means you must show the employers that you have useful skills.
A.you had to be sold yourselves
B.you had to sell yourselves
C.you were able to sell yourselves
D.you had to be able to sell yourselves
jawabannya apa yah?tolong penjelasannya uga makasih;)

Jawaban 1:

Teacher : .....,if you wanted to find a job soon. Students :What does it mean? Teacher : It means you must show the employers that you have useful skills. A. you had to be sold yourselves B. you had to sell yourselves C. you were able to sell yourselves D. you had to be able to sell yourselvesJawaban D merupakan pilihan yang lebih tepat untuk melengkapi kalimat if conditional tersebut sehingga arti kalimatnya menjadi “Kamu harus mampu menjual dirimu, jika kamu ingin segera mendapatkan pekerjaan” Menjual diri di kalimat ini berarti menunjukkan kemampuan atau pengetahuan sehingga menarik perusahaan merekrut seseorang untuk bekerja di perusahaan tersebut.Penjelasan:Kalimat diatas merupakan contoh dari kalimat if conditional. If conditional ialah suatu bentuk kalimat yang digunakan untuk menyatakan pengandaian terhadap suatu hal yang dapat terjadi apabila hal lain terpenuhi. Umumnya kalimat if conditional digunakan untuk menyatakan seesuatu yang bertentangan dengan kenyataan.Struktur kalimat If Conditional 1. If conditional sentence type 1  Jenis kalimat if conditional yang digunakan untuk menyatakan pengandaian terhadap suatu kondisi di masa depan yang masih mungkin terjadi.  

  • Struktur kalimat: If + simple present tense + simple future tense  
  • Contoh: If i have time, i will watch a movie
2. If conditional sentence type 2  Jenis kalimat if conditional yang digunakan untuk menyatakan pengandaian terhadap suatu kondisi yang dapat terjadi apabila suatu kondisi lain terpenuhi tetapi berlawanan dengan realita masa sekarang.  
  • Struktur kalimat: If + simple past tense + simple past future tense  
  • Contoh: If i had her number, I could call her.
  • Realita: i don’t have her number so I cannot call her.
3. If conditional sentence type 3  Jenis kalimat if conditional yang digunakan untuk mengandaikan suatu kejadian pada masa lampau yang tidak dapat terjadi karena kondisi lain tidak terpenuhi.  
  • Struktur kalimat: If + past perfect tense + past future perfect tense/past future perfect continuous tense  
  • Contoh: If i had chosen a better hotel, I could have had a wonderful holiday.
  • Realita: I couldn’t have a wonderful holiday because I didn’t choose a better hotel.
Semoga membantu. Pelajari lebih lanjut  Materi if conditional brainly.co.id/tugas/16714249  Contoh kalimat if conditional  brainly.co.id/tugas/14402904  brainly.co.id/tugas/12473246 Detil Jawaban  Kelas: XI  Mata Pelajaran: Bahasa Inggris  Bab: If conditional  Kode Kategori: 11.5.3 #AyoBelajar


Apa bedanya recount dengan narrative text

Jawaban 1:

narrative:teks yg menerangkan cerita yg tidak nyata
descriptive:teks yg menerangkan sesuatu secara khusus
recount:teks yg menerangkan cerita nyata
report:teks yg menerangkan sesuatu secara umum
procudure:............................

Jawaban 2:

Narrative text : cerita tentang zaman dahulu kala . contohnya kayak : legenda danau toba , malin kundang , dll
klo Recount text : menceritakan tentang pengalaman seseorang.


Carikan teks hortatory exposition tentang polusi!

Jawaban 1:

Horatory explanation berisi tentang

Tema : 
Argumen : 
Saran : 

I think the best way to learn and acknowledge what is happen in this world is by reading newspaper often. Why is it so? It is due to the ability of newspaper in conveying the real knowledge of science in the popular way. We do not feel be taught by the journalist but we get persuaded to understand it from our perspective. After all I recommend all of you to keep update by buying newspaper. 


Berikan 5 contoh conditional sentences type 3

Jawaban 1:

A. If I'd known you were in hospital, I would have visited you.
b. I would have bought you a present if I'd known it was your birthday.
c. If they'd had a better goalkeeper they wouldn't have lost the game.
d. If you had told me you were on the Internet, I'd have sent you an e-mail.
e. Would you have bought an elephant if you'd known how much they eat?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bagaimana Menemukan Tema Dalam Sebuah Karangan ?

Orang Yang Emosinya Meledak-ledak itu Apakah Tidak Stabil Kesehatan Mentalnya?

Apa Rumus Suku Ke-n 1,1/3,1/9,1/27